Welcome to our website.
The term ‘EOCA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All prices and transactions are processed in USD and will be charged state sales tax in accordance with Florida sales tax laws when delivered within the state of Florida, unless a tax exempt number is provided.
- Title to all goods remains with us until you have paid for them. Title will pass to you once the goods are paid for in full and any and all payments have been cleared by any relevant banking process. Orders made by you for products on this website are not binding on EOCA until accepted by us.
- We reserve the right not to allow changes to any order after your order has been accepted.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Payment Terms and Methods
All products purchased and delivered within the state of Florida will be charged sales tax according to the sales tax laws governing Florida, unless a sales tax exempt number is provided to us when placing your order.
One promotion/Bonus/Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion/bonus/offer and subject to stock availability.
All customers must pay via credit/debit card or bank transfer when placing orders. The cost of recovering any default of payment will be borne by the customer. Responsibility for goods passes at shipment: Title to goods passes on receipt of cleared funds. We reserve the right to request payment in advance for all orders.
Back-ordered Items will be advised at time of ordering, or they will be listed on your invoice and will be shipped as soon as possible. Imported items may take up to twelve (12) weeks. We can provide an ETA, however this can only be an estimate and we will not be bound by it. Once an item is placed on backorder it will remain until supplied or until it is cancelled by you.
Common types and sizes are usually in stock. Unpopular products might require some delivery time. We try to stock all advertised items, however due to unexpected circumstances there is a possibility that we may temporarily run out of stock, in this case you will be placed on back order.
We reserve the right to amend errors and prices!